X Axis Layer Shifting

My dual mode hotend offset is spot on. The issue is that my prints keep having layer shifting along the x axis about 50mm up off the bed. So the print is perfect until it reaches a certain height then it shifts to the right by a few mm then does this once more about 2mm further up and then finishes print normally so that it printed correctly but with two layer shifts which ruined the prints. I resliced and it did the exact same thing.

Is the firmware the latest firmware v1.1.0?
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/18Ugs2Fy7O4XB1yW2JUYcJNZ--4C6ZdQE

Could you pm sovol with your order id and some pictures showing the layer shift?

I did already send order number and picture. However I think the file was corrupted or sliced wrong or some such thing because im printing the same file after deleting, re downloading, and reslicing and I have just surpassed the layers where the shift occured before. Currently the model is printing the way it is.

Yes the firmware is v1.1.0 the machine is very new. Order #21081 sovol svo4 James Gallegos
I am having layer shifting of the x axis. I am printing a glock frame and I know the file is good as i just printed this example on my qidi x plus -

The multi material prints are the ones with the layer shifting , of the x axis. One is tilted which is why the layer shift is also off to one side.