[SV06 Klipper Screen]Unable to bed level & Filament stops extruding during print

Hi all

First time poster here.

As per the title, my SV06 has suddenly developed two (in my opinion) major issues.

Issue 1:
When I try to use the automatic bed levelling function, it tests the first 5 point on row 1 just fine, but then it goes for a 6th and as the sensor probe is now past the print bed, it doesn’t stop descending and forces the hotend into the print bed, bending it in the process.

I have noticed that when i do the usual “Home all” the X/Y coords of the front left corner that it first goes to is x450 and Y470.5, could this hint at the issue? I think the print bed is only 220x220x250.

I have factory reset the firmware thinking a bit may have flipped somewhere but this has not helped at all.

Issue 2:
The printer stops extruding filament at the exact same point on the same print, and does not extrude at all on other prints, i know for a fact the nozzle is not clogged as right before I printed, I would extract, clear, reinsert and extrude the filament to make sure that was not the cause.

There are no abnormal sounds when it decides to stop extruding, but i did notice that it stopped pulling on the filament despite the gearwheel on the front still rotating as normal.

I have tightened, loosened and checked the temps but nothing seems to work.

Does anyone have any idea as to how I could solve these issues?