Sovol SV06 Plus skipping a couple of lines, printer broken?

I haven’t read this thread in a while & just re-read it…
I see no mention of trying a different SD Card.
It might sound too easy, but I had some strange print issues last year for a few days & it was the SD Card.

Hi, the only times I have had this problem were when either the extruder gears were dirty so that if there was any resistance to filament advance It would under extrude. I purchased a new extruder hot end assembly from Sovol and swapped ti out so that I could do some maintenance on the current one, like cleaning the gears. The new extruder hade this problem and it was very unpredictable until I sat and watched, whenever there was resistance to filament flow it would act up I took it apart and found that one of the bearings in the assembly was missing. it worked fine until it needed to pull the filament but then it could not pull because the bearing was not supporting the shaft and it simply deflected and let the filament slide. Check the gears are clean and the bearings are in good shape. Other than that you need to check that there is no garbage in the planetary gears, I had a piece of filament that broke off during load and it would randomly interfear with the gears, mine are messed up, more ot the maintenance I want to do to it…

Guten Morgen, Ich Sehr dass die Zahnriemen viel zu fest ist. bitte etwas locker halten.

Ich verwende ein Tiefenmikrometer, um die Spannung an den Riemen um die Menge der Ablenkung am Riemen, 3,048 Millimeter, zu setzen.

3.048, thats at 20C?, or at operating temp?:thinking:

:wink:

Also don’t forget the atmospheric pressure, related to height aaabove NN
SCNR

It’s at 20c room temp

Atmospheric pressure won’t affect the melt tension enough to make any difference on the belts on the machine.