Sovol Sv06 no print finished

hi @Korbin

I apologize for causing you trouble and sorry for skipping some details in your discussion. Before addressing your issue, I want to explain how me and my colleague work together to address each of your problems. We receive feedback or requests from the customers, and we address it in a prompt manner if we are on shift(9am-6pm at Beijing time Monday to Friday, exclude for Holidays) based on our stock knowledge of the 3d printing industry, the machine, and the official policy. As members of the support team, we respond within a required time range, but when we come across problems that are beyond our recognition, it takes us some time to ask our colleagues who are in charge of this professional area and to get back to you with an English-interpreted answer after we receive a response from them. The waiting is sometimes long enough to bother some of our customers who are in urgent need of an answer or a solution, and we feel the same. We are not trying to find an excuse for the late or seemingly unprofessional response. We are telling this to let you know that we are responding late for a reason rather than ignoring your requests.

There might be unreasonable elements related to the intercommunications, and we are working hard to find a way of sorting things out with greater efficiency.

Back to your issue of the Sovol SV06 not printing finished, I doubt that this may be caused by a heat creep issue that bothers many 3d printers. In this forum there are users who’ve discussed this issue with details about the reason and solutions, you could refer to it first first. And hopefully replies in this thread could give you some inspiration.

In the meantime, info from this thread would be forwarded to the technician for analysis of the root and hopefully, a solution would come out ASAP.

Please ignore my typo or explanation errors if any.
Best greetings.

Miya from Sovol

3 Likes