Shipment of SV-08 Preorders

I preordered the SV-08 on April 18. Others who ordered the same day received their printer a month ago. I haven’t received a reply to my inquiry about my order (56001), nor have I received any updates since the initial email on the day I ordered it. I’m not impatient, but without any updates I’m wondering if my order was lost. This is basic customer service that I’m asking for.

I can tell you your not alone. I recently contacted them and was told my order was shipping Monday which means they are at the 558xx numbers currently. Hope this helps in some small way.

Yeah it does. So I’m only 200 machines out. Good to hear.

My number is 557## and it is supposedly shipping out today. However, I have not received confirmation of the unit actually being shipped yet. Hopefully many of the early production bugs have been worked out by now.

I’m a 556XX and it was supposed to ship last week, but I haven’t received any sort of notification.

Oh good! I’m a 558xx. I haven’t seen anything yet, but it’s good to know where we are in the queue.

I emailed again last night and got a response that mine is now supposed to be shipped on the 25th (556XX). So I don’t know if any of the info has been factual or just sent to appease my inquiries each time.

Deleted my last message. I got shipping notification shortly after writing it before I could cancel the second time.

Yay! That’s encouraging.

I just got shipping notice, as well. Supposed to be here on Wednesday. UPS has it.

I’m 59000 so still waiting

56001 and I got mine on 6/29.

what i got from sovol this morning in a email
Hello,
The stock will arrive between the 20th and 25th of this month.
We will then ship it to you.
You should receive the printer before the end of the month.

Well, at least I’m confident that they are going to fulfill their orders now. The lack of response since the preorder was not confidence-inspiring. The sad thing is that they have our email addresses and updating us on the status of our order costs very little beyond taking the time.

1 Like

i ended up emailing them asking about having my money back because it was taking this long to hear from them and thats was the response i got back from them

mines out for delivery only had the tracking number emailed to me yesterday

Awesome. I put mine to work and I have 225 hours on it, almost all PETG. Hope you get yours soon. FYI I replaced the bottom fan with a Noctua same size and the noise hasn’t been an issue.

thanks mate already have the fan that come with amazon just waiting on printer to get here now