Shipping dates changed?

Why the change on shipping dates? My SV08 was supposed to ship EARLY MAY…

Here we are, End of May and you swoop in and change the date to END OF June? What?

are you located in the US ?
and do you looking on actual orders ? or did they put a note out where they change the delivery time ?

because i dont get any information about changeing.

and if you want to buy now a printer, its not suiteable to ship them early may, because we dont have early may anylonger.

I am. And I ordered early…

And YES IT DID CHANGE. The other day it still said EARLY MAY was the shipping to the USA. Now, as of two days ago, it says June.

I’ve already bought it. You refused to ship it by the date we agreed to when I paid.

That is dishonest. Disingenous. Unethical. But…this is Sovol.

ok, maybe, just maybe there is a point, you forget about like i wrote, this information is for NEW CUSTOMERS, they would buy it today because, it is not useable to say, eary may, if you are nearly in june.

and they promissed their word by sending start out early may. no one said you will get it at first of may. they start and then go on.

i am speachless about all the ppl, they know, the printer is in production and buought it early and then get mad about the fact, that they agreed to at first.

im in europe and i got early june as expactation. if i got it late june, it will be ok because i know, there will be some they got it erly june.

the next thing, you have to think about, and yeah, you have to, every day, you get it later, you will get a more fixed version.

early bird versions are by its name, early birds. they have more troubles then the later versions.

and for this, maybe you had to wait because you will have more problems then you thought. and you can mark my words.

so pls be calm and just wait until you get yours. they do their best and the more you have patience, so more you will be happy and they will be happy then false …

I agree with suprchunk’s frustration. I ordered early (April as soon as was announced) with a projected delivery of early May. Here it is days away from June and the only indicator of what might be happening with my order is the product page on the website that says the date has been reset as the end of June.

There has been ZERO communication from Sovol. Not even an initial email to simply say “thank you for your payment”. Instead the only acknowledgement that they have my correct email address was to advertise their anniversary sale.

I am not ignorant enough to believe that my order was going to be here the first of May. But getting a real time update on where my $800 dollars went before being asked to purchase more stuff would go along way to put my mind at ease.

Hell I could have had a voron kit delivered and assembled in the same timeframe and been neck deep into setup by now.

Just a heads up, the most likely reason for the delay is related to their power supply manufacturer.
the SV08 was shipping with a Mornsun brand power supply, but Mornsun is now on the US government’s blacklist, and cannot be imported, sold, transferred or shipped to, from, or inside of the United States. Mornsun were caught violating a trade embargo with Russia.
Now Sovol has to figure out a new power supply supply chain, possibly re-tool for a different shape supply, etc.

1 Like

Thank you Squirrel for the info. This is definitely a big problem for Sovol to have to deal with on the heels of this launch, and totally not their fault. I only wish that the company would have emailed us as to what was happening as soon as it was known.

I have customers patiently waiting on stuff that I need the SV08 to help me finish (other printer died), and would have appreciated a heads up so I could have made other arrangements to satisfy them sooner.

1 Like

Well, Sovol has lost my business! What was supposed to be an early May delivery on the SV08 is now end of July.

There are increasing reports of units being shipped out of order and multiple posts/reviews of people getting damaged printers or ones that just don’t work. All the while there are rumors of their power supply needs replaced because of an embargo or something.

This raises a lot of red flags to me so I reached out to them again for an update yesterday.

Their reply might as well have said “we took your money, GFYS, you’ll get what we give you, when we want to ship it. Plus if you cancel now it will be double the price when you order later”.

Apparently the only customers they truly care about are paid content creators with large audiences so they can shill everyone else and ship garbage products to.

So much for their flagship “Voron tribute”. Just a terrible company with abysmal service and communication skills.

I never had an issue with Comgrow (comgo?) but I don’t see good things ahead for these twits.

No amount of BS from a paid/sponsored “creator” will solve their core issues.

I only wish they setup a page and show the current order number being fulfilled. I’m not in desperate need of the printer. Since i had one and sold it too soon now I miss something to tinker with.

1 Like

i got mine on 31.04. and im happy with it. had no problems with the building. i got some issues and had my first clogg so i had to put the extruder all apart.

and again, you just ranting about the dates, they put for ppl, they will bought it, not have bought it …

but i give up, i understand that the ppl dont want to think rationaly.

Still waiting for mine was early June now been told July seen on Facebook so far everyone with high order numbers have had there’s I am order 59000 and still have not heard anything from them

woohoo just got my tracking number for my sv08

I received mine today and I am extremely happy with it. It went together quickly in less then an hour. Now I still need to setup the WiFi,I will do that tomorrow. I ran off the bechies thats on the memory stick, I wasent happy with the first one, I then run a complete calibration test and made two os the benches from the memory stick one fast and the slower one,I was happy with the results except for the top front of the caben,it had one lair druped in the left bottom corner. Apart from that it looks fine. I then run a filement test that is on the menu on the screen, it looks ok but could be better. Oh I forgot to mention my ordered Number was 5775 I think!
Hope thes helps those that are still waiting , It’s wort waiting for.
Record.
Mike

1 Like

received mine yesterday but got a mcu error when
i connected to klipper lol will have a look around the here

1 Like

Thank you so much for buying from Sovol, and I apologize for all the inconvenience. Did you already send an email to info@sovol3d.com? If not, please send the above situation with videos and pictures and your order number, and we will check with the engineers asap.