Nozzle Mintemp error

I was cleaning out my nozzle because of a filament jam, booted it up and it gave me a mintemp error, rendering it useless, ive asked everywhere for the past 2 months and havent gotten anything,mintemp error is below in the comments.

I do remember people saying that I might need to look at the temperature sensing cable through the motherboard but the screws are too tight

Hi Cosmo

It sounds like you broke your thermistor heat sensor while trying to fix your issue.
It’s not an uncommon issue, it happened to me a lot on my ender 3.
If I were you I would buy a thermistor heat sensor from Amazon (or similar website) and just replace it.

alrighty, thanks. Im having trouble accessing the motherboard though, the screws are practically welded on, plus, how can I even take the cable out and all that?

1 Like

What I will say is the way I would handle it. But you should talk to the sovol team to make sure before hand.

I would buy a drill bit the size of the screw (it’s either 3mm or 4mm) that could drill through metal.
I would use it on the screw cap to destroy it to open the box.

That’s what I did when I had this issue with a stepper motor that had this issue and it needed to be replaced.

1 Like

Hello,
1, first on the motherboard exchange nozzle thermistor and hot bed thermistor test.
a, after the exchange nozzle thermistor normal temperature measurement, that is the motherboard problem.
b, after the exchange of the nozzle thermistor -14 degrees, that is the nozzle thermistor problem.
Thank you
Best regards
Sovol Team

After months of just having to put this in the backburner, im finally returning to this issue, thanks for your answers but heres some updates.

1. I was able to take out the top screws of the circuit cover screws, however I still haven’t fully opened it up.

2. I can’t find a thermistor for the sv01, its all Enders or Prusa. I only found one here in the shop but I don’t want to pay 80 dollars for everything only to use one part. If anyone has a direct link to one it would be much appreciated.

3. I don’t really understand sovol’s reply, is it instructions or checking stuff?

4. I was thinking of opening up the “circuitry box” to inspect the connection of my current thermistor, maybe just dust in the way or something, if that IS what I need, then I need to know where it is and where it connects, so that I don’t accidentally mess up something else.

Thanks in advance,

Cosmo

Should I create a new thread?