Broke SD slot ona new Sc04

SVO4 IS my first 3d printer. Bought on amazon so i dont believe im covered under any warranty… anyway. Had gotten the bed leveled and was going to do my 1st test print… I was putting the SD card in and i felt a pop and a peice of plastic fell out. Looks like it fits the angled corner for the SD card. Short of replacing the whole ender board… I was looking at alternatives like maybe the wifi box that allows for cloud everything. The website also said something about direct connection but i couldnt find anything in the users manual ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! THANKS

I found the answers on this forum … Hopefully, before i get spammed to do the sesrxhingm . I did … pursuing octaprint and direct usb Atm . Creatilty wifi 2 box was same day on amazon … . I may need to do this 3rd thing to firmw a re flash … havent gotten that far… will update

I was away for a bit so maybe I am too late. The SD card slot is mounted upside down due to the motherboard design, I did the exact same thing. I replaced the motherboard to correct this.

I have never been able to gat this printer to accept jobs from Octoprint, which I have been using for 4 years with 4 other printers. I can send commands to the printer just fine but when I submit a job it goes nuts.

I did the usual fixes including changing the firmware to accept jobs via the serial port, no change.

Otherwise the printer has been a little champ, it just prints and prints.

Yeah i had the same issues w octoprint and the other software thats supposed to work direct to PC rocontieur or something doesnt matter made the heads go wild bumpninto each kther. I had to swap out the whole mother board whichbis a pain since its half hot glued in. ANYWAY
BOARD SWITCHED
LEVELING WHEeLs UPGRADED SPRINGS TRADED FOR RUBBER.
PLATE REPLACED W THE RECOMMENDED HOT BED DOUBPLE pEI
the filament friday leveler
Few failed attempts and im half way thru my first decent looking print …

BUT I RAN OUT OF FILAMENT TRYING TONFIGURE OUT HOW TO ADD MORE FILAMENT…

Same issue. I sticker over the slot to tell users to put the card in label down / contacts up would be nice.

What motherboard model?