Bed levelling

I am just wondering is it better to use the rubbers to level the bed or are the springs better at this stage I use the standard springs but will be trying the rubbers also I find that most of the beds are sagging in the middle I will also be trying to put some aluminium foil in the centre of the bed to lift it up a bit the sovol sv04 I find a great 3d printer you just need to take the time to set it up properly the only thing I find is the instructional videos provided by sovol need to be updated and be a lot slower cut the music and show the instructions slower other than that as far as 3D printers go I think it’s in the top 95%

1 Like

I use the silicone pads on all three of my Sovol printers, including my SV04, and I also replaced the adjustment wheels with aluminum wheels. I feel the silicone tends to hold the bed at the same position longer than the springs.

1 Like

Don’t worry about that center section. I had the same situation and was told to let it go. All my prints are good. The silicone levelers are good. The spring do not stay consistent for any length of time. The only problem I found was that the back left corner had to be cranked down very hard with the silicone levelers.

1 Like