X_AXIS_TWIST_COMPENSATION for SV04

Hi, I have a problem with the bed leveling on my SV04 and I have narrowed the problem down to a twisted x-axis. In my firmware I have changed between ENABLE_LEVELING_AFTER_G28 and RESTORE_LEVELING_AFTER_G28 with various combinations of G28, G34 and G29 (bilinear). When I place a finger on the z-axis I can feel that both z-axis move independently from each other on the first layer. However, the first layer is higher on one the left side and lower on the right. The only thing that I have found is that some people seems to have a problem with a twisted x-axis and this conclution have I also landed on. From my knowledge it seems that M423 X_AXIS_TWIST_COMPENSATION is not supported on the SV04, I am running johncarlson21 firmware with some tweaks. Is there someone that can guide me to any solution or if it is possible to edit Marlin to add this feature?

Links:

Hi,
presuming that you already have checked & adjusted all mechanical components of your SV04 (e.g. bearing rollers, removed dirt on gantry, fixed screws etc.) & tested levelling with disabled mesh compensation (M420 S0) it is quite a project to add X_AXIS_TWIST_COMPENSATION to the SV04 firmware. It could be done by merging all source code blocks that contain the string #if ENABLED(X_AXIS_TWIST_COMPENSATION & into the very position of the corresponding source code files of your current firmware or copying the complete file, if it is new. Additionally, X_AXIS_TWIST_COMPENSATION has to be enabled in the Configuration_adv.h file.
Things above are the easy part that makes G-Code M423 available for a host session. Transferring the guided X-Twist compensation procedure which exist for LCD display only to the SV04 touchdisplay will be more challenging…

Good luck
Björn