Wanting to buy a second Sovol printer

I bought a basic SV06 a few weeks ago and i love it. I’ve done some upgrades to it and the last one was the klipper touch screen. Ive just posted a current issue with that and im sure its something simple. My question is what Sovol printer wound you buy next. I’m kinda interested in the Sv04 for the bigger print bed and the dual/mirror printing. What would be your choice? Thanks

I have an SV06 & SV06 Plus…love them both.
From all I’ve read the SV04 is buggy as shit, so I’m not sure on that.

Right now, my main printer is the Bambu A1 Mini & AMS Lite.

Yeah I’ve done some research on it. It seems that users have alot of tweaking to do on it. Do you have the klipper touch screen on your SV06? I just installed it the other day on mine. Im having trouble printing from the SD card.

No, I’ve decided to leave Marlin on.

I have 4 printers, 3 Marlin & 1 whatever Bambu installed… :laughing:

What screen do you have for the SV06 plus? Is it the klipper style touch screen? The whole reason why I went with the klipper was so i could see a picture of what the file I was printing. Sorry for all the questions but im pretty new to the hobby.

It’s the normal touch screen, no pictures.
There is a Cura plugin to add pics but I’ve never tried it on the Plus.

The A1 Mini shows pics in the color of the filament you choose to slice it with.

Didn’t go with Klipper because I didn’t want to learn a new system.

Yeah I think I’m going back to what I had on the printer originally.

I have SV07+ and SV06. Happy with both. Added Klipper to the SV06. Primarily to wifi send files and to work with configuration thru fluidd WiFi interface. When installed Klipper screen, Mainsail was the interface. Can easily get to fluidd with port change. Just bought Qidi X-Plus 3 to print with engineering plastics, a xy heated enclosed printer.

Hello all. Late to the discussion. New to 3D printing and just started with the Sovol SV07+. It’s running fantastically with CV’s upgrades (explanation courtesy of the youtuber GerGO PRINT 3D) and Orca with CV’s addons.

Wondering what the right next printer is to complement the SV07+. Something like the Comgrow T500 for really big prints and/or something smaller to handle little jobs? Or a duplicate SV07+ setup but with different nozzle to use for fast prototyping?

I am totaly sold on the SV06. It prints 24/7 with very few issues and mods. My biggest problems are keeping enough spools of plasic in stock, and being there when prints finish, in order to save time getting the next print started. For large format printers I would recomend something open source that starts with a v and ends with a oron, but won’t mention any names. Of course the big printer I am recomending also requires being able to build a complicated printer from the ground up. A very daunting task for the unweary. I am still not in a position to make the klipper jump yet, due to time and money restrains. Until then I will stick with the SV06 with Marlin and Cura. For now, if I need to print faster, I will just modify the Marlin code and multiply the SV06s.