Thermistor issues

I am unable to run my SV04 more than 30 seconds after the start of a print. I receive the same issue as the picture posted. I reached out to the info@ email to no avail. Anyone have a solution? I have had this barely 2 months and about to go Office Space on it.

hi @Ushoran Could you pls message me your order id and email address that is used to place the order so that we can detect the situation regarding your issue? Thanks in advance!

I sent an email prior to this with said info to info@sovol.com. Aaron responded to me this AM.

Good to know that :smile:

Back to the thermistor issue you mentioned in your first post

I consulted one of our engineers yesterday and here are his suggestions on how to figure out the root cause.

1. Measure the resistance of the hotbed thermistor to see if it is normal and feedback resistance value after measurement for judgment (must be measured at normal room temperature, preferably with feedback pictures).
    Measuring method: The multimeter gear rotates to 200KΩ gear, and the multimeter measuring pen is placed on the terminal of the thermistor wire. Same method applicable to measuring the nozzle thermistor.

The pic below shows an example.

1. Measure the resistance value of the hot bed heating wire to see if it is normal and feedback with a pic if possible

1. Set the hot bed to be heated separately, measure the output voltage of the hot bed interface on the motherboard to see if there are values, and feedback with pictures if possible.

Hope this might help.