Temeratur steigt kontinuierlich an obwohl mittlerer weile nichts mehr am Board angeschlossen ist

Hallo, ich habe von einem Bekannten einen Sovol SV06plus geliehen bekommen um meinen Eigenbau Drucker zu verwirklichen. Ich habe mit egal welcher Firmware (Klipper und Original) den Fehler das der Temeraturanstieg des Heizbettes ständig voran geht. (Alles ist aus!!) Mit der Default einstellung kann ich mich nicht mal mit Mainsails verbinden da es mit über 110 grad los geht. Ich habe alles abgesteckt (Motoren, Thermistoren, …) Trotzdem dieser Anstieg. Hat jemand eine andere Idee ausser das das Mainboard defekt ist? Danke für euren Input, Thom

Cant edit anymore so:
Hello, I borrowed a Sovol SV06plus from a friend to build my own printer. Regardless of the firmware (Klipper and original), I have the error that the temperature rise of the heating bed is constantly increasing. (Everything is off!!) With the default setting I can’t even connect to Mainsails because it starts at over 110 degrees. I unplugged everything (motors, thermistors, …) Still this increase. Does anyone have any other ideas other than the motherboard being defective? Thanks for your input, Thom

[image]

Is the temperature sensor for the bed (thermistor?) connected?

Thank you for the answer. It does not make any different if the thermistor is connected or not. If i take another board like mks gen with klipper it works. So the board is damaged i think.

1 Like