SV O1 - TPU prints bad quality and soft

Hello,

My TPU prints became suddenly soft and bad quality.
I already try to change temperature, dry the TPU, buy new one still same result
Can someone tell me what to do plz ? Thanks for your time

Hi,

Could you please share which printer you are using so that we can sort things out from a reasonable starting point?

Your inquiry has been sent to the technician, any follow-up and solution would be forwarded here, thanks for your patience.

It is relatively difficult to print TPU. It is recommended to set the temperature of the nozzle and the hotbed to 220 and 60 degrees Celsius when printing TPU, and the printing speed is 30mm/s

Refer to the video to clean up the nozzle part to ensure that the filament can be fed in and out normally and then try to print

Can it be replaced? The model is printed. Sometimes it may be a problem with the model, and it will always fail to print.

First of all: CLEAN THE NOZZLE
I discovered this was the cause for random failures.
I do this way: heat nozzle up tp 200C then insert the provided 0.4mm needle from top until it exits form the other side, rotate it inside 5/10 times, then remove it and clean it with a cotton tissue (yes, clean the needle: you may need to heat it up again with a hot gun or lighter to remove the plastic from it).
Repeat this process until the needle gets out at least 95% clean. (usually it needs 5/10 repetitions to properly clean it)

Then please try these settings for Cura:

Print speed: 20mm/s (10mm/s is safer)
Enable retraction: yes
Retract at layer change: yes
Retraction distance: 6mm
Retraction speed: 35mm/s
Retraction extra prime amount: 1
Retraction min travel: 1.5
Max retraction count: 100000 (should be infinite)
Max extrusion distance window: 6mm
Combing mode: all
Max comb distance with no retract: 30mm
Retract before outer wall: no
Z Hop when retracted: no
Nozzle switch extra prime amount: 1 (Only for dual print)