Sovol SV07 Bed Thermistor Issues

Hello,

I recently purchased a Sovol SV07 and from the moment I went to set it up I have had issues. It would heat up and then give the error MCU error ADC out of range.

From watching the printer heat up I realised that this is caused by the bed suddenly reading -50C before the printer shuts off.

I don’t know if this is an issue with the thermistor or the port its plugged into. I went to unplug the thermistor and the port it was plugged into seemed loose, and I don’t know if that is normal or not (I’m not a computer guy).

I was wondering if there is another temperature port I could plug it into to diagnose it as an issue with the thermistor (I see 4 ports that are empty next to where the thermistor is plugged in, but I don’t know their purpose or their pin code if I were to edit printer.cfg). If it is an issue with the thermistor, where could I buy one?

Thanks for your help, this is frustrating. Haven’t got to print anything yet :frowning_with_open_mouth:

Plug it into the hotend port, if the issue follows it’s the thermistor…if not, it’s the board.

You can contact Sovol at: info@sovol3d.com

So, I doubt this is a sustainable solution, but I took the flat end tool thingy that came with the printer and pushed on the wires beneath the bed to make sure they were adhered.
After some pushing around it was reading the correct temp and has worked and I’ve finally got some prints!
So seeing as its a wiring issue, I think I can just repair the wires under the bed if this connection breaks again?
Is it possible to separate the bed if required for this fix?

I’m not 100% sure about the SV07, but most beds look something like this.