Sovol SV01 PRO Firmware

Interesting thread on Reddit. It is for the SV01 (not pro) but perhaps it is applicable? https://www.reddit.com/r/3Dprinting/comments/vge25m/filament_runout_and_power_loss_recovery_not/

Thank you!

That is how you support your printers

The ā€œproblemsā€ Iā€™m having so far with this printer and OctoPrint that Iā€™d like resolved is:

• Filament sensor is not working (as stated earlier)

• Cancelling the print from the LCD on the printer does not notify OctoPrint? The printer will do its stopping procedure then continue printing

• Cancelling the print from OctoPrint leaves the printing screen on the LCD active instead of returning to the main menu

Not quite sure if this is common to OctoPrint or if it is the firmware that needs tweaking, any ideas?

the firmware download with suposed firmware and dwin.set are just documents not has shown on video i have got a dead printer im not a tech guy so just expected it has they potrade it on the video fat chance

bloody useless tried emailing they just send link to the web site or copy and oaste the same useless files when you ask for help you should get tech help not the bloody secertary

Hello everyone!! I have been forced to change my extruder, given how difficult it was to find the original, I put a Hemera in it. This has forced me to have to compile a new firmware, I didnā€™t know how to do it either, in fact I still donā€™t know how to do it 100%, but this will allow me to have total control over my machine. The small drawback, I can no longer use the touch screen, but no problem, with an LCD, the typical ones on the old Ender3 or Cr10, those with the clicking wheel, and everything is fixed.