Is the SV07 Mainboard undercooled?

Hi All,

I’ve started getting Klipper shutdowns when printing longer (3+ hours), more complex designs on my SV07 Plus.

This doesn’t occur with simple prints that take less than a couple of hours to print. It appears that the issue is temperature related causing throttling. Logically I can see this because of the way that the SoC is positioned and the very minimal clearance between the control unit and the mounting point. Outside of printing a new, deeper case for the control unit so that we can fit a fan, does anyone else have an idea?

Tim

found sth:

https://www.printables.com/de/model/520405-sovol-sv07-screen-pi-cooler-cool-your-screen-from-

Bingo - the print fits perfectly and I’ve fans on order. I love the way that it doesn’t interfere with the controller and mounting.

@Sovol.Claudia - you guys might want to license that STL and include it at least on the USB drive, if not printed and in the box.

Tim

Someone made a backplate version for the fan that has the words SOVOL cut out so it shines it out.
Pretty sure it is a personalized version since it was printed in the Sovol Cyan Blue colour.
Where is the lead slot for the fan to plug into on the Mkspi board
?
12v or 24 planning on trying this myself for the Klipper board as it will overheat but the MCU has a tiny fan on it also and I doubt that I am overloading the MCU when it shows less than 50% memory used.

If you figure out how to clear the error please share.