Does Sovol Support cares at all about its customer issues?

My SV06 just got broken after a few days of use! Support won’t answer me at all even after several messages.

See the broken printer:

There are some other post in this forum describing this problem. Just search for “firmware corruption” or “mainboard brick”

Discouraging to see. I had to email due to a problem with my new SV01 Pro and no response, not even an auto-response.

I have emailed Sovol support several times, no response at all. Not acceptable, and not what I have experienced with two other 3D printer makers. My SV01 has been very difficult to get working properly, I still have questions, I am not a happy Sovol customer.

Customer Support was sick the last couple of days - so theres no response. They are trying to work trough all the email - so send a new one

Sorry for causing you trouble. Seems like it is a broken screen. maybe the mainboard is also damaged. Could you please PM Sovol3d or email info@sovol3d.com with the order id and the issue? My colleague will help you.
We were sick last week due to covid-19 and hurry up to deal with email and messages recently. Sorry again for the late response.

Sorry to hear that. May I know What the issue you encounter is?
And whether you email the info@sovol3d.com? or did you PM Sovol3d on FB?

Sorry for causing you trouble, but wanna check if you email info@sovol3d.com?

Yes I got a good response yesterday indicating Covid was causing them problems.

I also got a response, and they told me it was due to covid in China. However, i sent them the desired pictures and information concerning my problems and nothing happened so far. That’s some days ago.