Bug when moving Z axis

It happens that when I enter the “move” page and try to move the Z-axis up, the X-axis moves instead, toward left. In this situation no matter what I press on the screen, the X-axis continues to move until it crashes on the left side. I can only turn off the printer. The GUI is not responsive anymore.

I didn’t find a procedure to replicate the issue every time, but I have the printer since 3 days and it happened already 4 times. The information pages says I’m using the latest version of the firmware v1.1.0

Is there anything I can do to avoid this unacceptable bug?

I’m a little late, sorry, but I have the same problem and have developed a solution. I don’t have the exact steps to replicate this, but it almost always happens after I’ve used the settings page for feed & retraction (for color changes.)

The way I’ve discovered to prevent this works 100% of the time for me: when you enter the “move” page, before you do ANYTHING else, select extruder 2. You don’t have to move extruder 2, just select it (and then go back to extruder 1 if that’s what you wanted to move, though this is not required.) Once you’ve done that, everything will work; Z, X, and Y movement will work without any problems.