Bed will not level

Yes, you have to unlock each one.

Has this printer ever worked, I see you have prints around & bed is dirty…so I assume it does.
Why are there zip ties on the top of each Z Axis…??

I did want to see the whole sequence, but I guess I wasn’t clear enough when I asked you do do a Z Alignment.
So, since it tried to align twice at the top…there is some binding.
Watch this video…start at 8:15. New Favorite Budget 3d Printer? Sovol SV06 - YouTube

The zip ties hold up a 688-2rs bearing. It has always aligned like that, ever since it was new. Not sure exactly what you want to see. I went to z align on the pad and started recording when it got closer to the top. It takes a long time to travel the distance.

I placed 2 cans and leveled it that way but it made no difference.

Do you want me to do a z align and then a bed level one after the other? I appreciate your help.

So you did the bearing mod…??
And it aligned like this before the mod…??

Yes. It ran ok to begin with and then started doing this occasionally but would always clear up. It mostly did this when I turned it off to change sb cards.

Try doing a Auto Home 1st, then try to level bed.

You don’t use the G29 code in your slicer…??

I haven’t changed anything from what they sent it with, other than the new download.

Auto home then level does the same thing. I don’t understand what is wrong ,I haven’t changed anything.

Lets check your TMC Drivers:
Configuration/Advanced Settings/TMC Drivers/Driver Current
X: 860
Y: 850
Z: 800
Don’t touch the E1.

Go back up to TMC Drivers/Sensorless Homing
X: 95
Y: 68

If you changed anything, go back to Advanced Settings/Store Settings.

Followed your directions. Driver current Y was900, Z was 1000. Sensorless homing X was 95 . Then Z alignment ( still rose at end ) and level bed. Nothing changed.

How did it change ? I haven’t even done anything in Advanced Settings.

Have you greased or oiled the rods since you’ve had it…?? It might be time to clean them.
The bearing mod might have something to do with it, I’m not sure.

It might be time to contact Sovol: infor@sovol3d.com

I haven’t done anything to the bearings . It is something I am going to do. I guess you are right about contacting Sovol. Thanks for your help.

It usually takes Sovol 2 weeks to answer the 1st email…then about 1 week after that.

Thank you. Yeah they haven’t responded yet. I really like the printer, I just wish it worked like it did when I got it.