Bed leveling and pritner GCode

Hey guys, after running the bed measure and getting a bed mesh, do you need to add to the Start G-Code in the Sovol-Cura printer config?
Or does this printer automatically load a bed mesh if one exists?

1 Like

ShreddinPB
1, No need to add the starting G code. 2, It will automatically load the latest leveling data.
Thank you
Best regards
Sovol Team

Thank you. I have the bed very level, run the measure, click save after its done.
I am trying to print a circle that is 260mm and there are 2 spots where the print head comes so far from the bed that the filament doesnt even attempt to stick.
Is there a way to clear the bed data so I can try to print with no bed leveling data to test?

Hello ShreddinPB.
1、You can start the print screen-settings and turn down the z offset.
2、Initialize the machine, the previous measurement data will be cleared.
Thank you
Best regards
Sovol Team

I’ll try to initialize, I cant just turn down the z offset because it is a great height at the other parts of the bed, if I move the z offset down more it will dig the print head into the bed.

I tried initializing, have re leveled the bed many times, it simple will not work correctly.
Can I up the amount of points the bed probing does?

1 Like

Hello ShreddinPB.
Really sorry for the late reply.
I’m asking your question to our engineer, I will reply you later.
Thank you
Best regards
Sovol Team

Are there instructions anywhere for uploading the source firmware with arduino to the sv04?

Hello ShreddinPB

I was in a situation 2 weeks ago where I had to learn how to load the firmware directly into the motherboard of the SV04 printer by using ST-Link and an HEX file that the Sovol Team provided.

My advise is for you to contact them by email like I did at info@sovol3d.com

1 Like

I was able to compile in PlatformIO, put the compiled bin on the SD card and update as normal.

Hello ShreddinPB
The number of points detected is set, no need to raise it. 2, re-flash the motherboard firmware and screen firmware, and then re-leveling try. Brush the firmware does not work, you need to contact our customer service. Tell him your forum name, then he arranged to send you a replacement 3d-touch * 1
Thank you
Best regards
Sovol Team

I doubled the probe points and now it works, just doesnt display correctly on the screen, but im fine with that. I dont need to see the numbers.