I got my SV06 and Klipper screen about a while ago, I set it up and it worked fine. I have printed several things through Mainsail, no issues until now. I always got to the Mainsail interface by entering my printer’s IP address in Google Chrome.
I have Spectrum internet, and we recently changed from their router to a TP-Link AC1750 (Archer A7) because theirs had issues. Instead of replacing with another of theirs, I just bought the 1750.
I’m not sure if that’s what is causing the issue, but now, when I try to load Mainsail, it just spins like it’s loading and never makes it to the Mainsail interface. It shows Mainsail in the tab title, just never makes it to the interface. And it eventually stops on a black screen.
Picture attached, as well as the Console under web developer tools in Chrome. (It does the same thing in every browser I have tried.)