SL1 Curing Station Not Working

It’s my first time working with 3D printing, and I’m using the SL1 curing station for my prints. When I turn it on, the buttons light up, and I can toggle how long I want to cure the print, but when I switch it on, the UV lights don’t turn on anymore. Is there something I have to fix, or do I need to replace my machine?

Hello dukesuchus
Button panel light does not light up troubleshooting: SL1 Trouble Shooting: If the Control Panel Doesn't Light On - YouTube
UV UV lamp does not light up troubleshooting: SL1 Trouble Shooting: If the UV Light Doesn't Work - YouTube
Please do a test according to these two videos, and then give us the video feedback, we will send you new accessories according to the video.
Thank you
Best regards
Sovol Team

Hi! I found out that by short circuiting the output terminal of the driver board as per the second video, that it would work decently for a few minutes, then it’d stop, and I’d have to do it all over again. I think I would need a new driver board, please.

Thank you,

• Duke

Hello Dukesuchus
Please tell me on which platform you purchased the machine, I can provide you with the contact information of customer service, you can replace the parts you need by communicating with customer service.
Thank you
Best regards
Sovol Team

I purchased my curing machine from the official website, and yes, I would appreciate that contact info.

Much appreciated

• Duke

Hello,
Our official website customer service email: info@sovol3d.com
Thank you
Best regards
Sovol Team