Nozzle Petition

Sign below to ask Sovol to adjust the SV06 heat block design to use a standard Volcano nozzle so that users will have enough options. This is the one decision that will kill an otherwise excellent offering!

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. We understand your concern regarding the SV06 heat block design and its compatibility with standard Volcano nozzles. Our team is currently looking into ways to address this issue and provide more options for our users.

2 Likes

I’m not really sure what you need to do to “address the issue” other than use a standard volcano style hotend. Your nozzles use the same thread pitch, right? But the actual nozzle is a few millimeters longer, and that’s all?

1 Like

Thank you for your question. Yes, you’re right that using a standard Volcano hotend is one possible solution to this problem. However, our team is also considering other options, such as improving the cooling fan’s guide vanes, which is currently under development. We appreciate your patience as we work to find the best solution to meet our users’ needs. :hugs:

1 Like

Bonjour
Je suis tout a fait d’accord il faut trouver une autre solution pour la buse !
Bonne soirée
Cordialement

1 Like

My guess is it’s really just greed. Using a proprietary nozzle means no one else will make them and you’re forced to buy from them.

Hm, I still waiting for my SV06 Plus to arrive. But whats the problem you encounter? I already used M6x16 nozzles without much changes in my SV06. Why should they not fit in the SV06 Plus?

The Plus uses a different heat block with a nozzle design that is different (and not common with other machines)

1 Like

I am sorry, but I still don´t see the problem. If its a FD175M6x16 nozzle it will work. Please be more precise with your description.

HeHe
you silly problem solver,…

this must go thru many, many committee meetings

It is the Way