Need a Tool Head PCB or Alternative

I have narrowed down my printing issue to either the wiring harness between the control board and the tool head or the tool head PCB. I can’t find either for sale. Does anyone know where to get one or an alternative that I can replace it with?

Proly need one myself, currently playing the send us a video of issue phase.

I do know of one source, but they are $219, and you have to do alot of unpacking to get to it…

oh joy

Resurrecting a really old thread here, but ran into the same issue myself (so posting for future reference for anyone else running into this).

Anyway, I see that you’re using the same type of 5015 upgrade as I am, and I think I found the cause to why this happens: using too long screws with that upgrade. When looking at the other side of the pcb, you’ll see that the screw has gnawed straight into the pcb, and where one of those screws end up is exactly where a via for the trace for the +24v connection is, thus, the 24v trace is shorted to ground and therefore burns out (assuming the back of the pcb is a ground plane, which is rather common). So, it turns out that those weird 22mm m3:s specified in the 5015 upgrade indeed are a must.

Posting picture for reference, those coppery looking round patches is where the screws have eating into the pcb.

Yup

Exactly what up.

They are15 bux on the site