Cura Idex Plugin for Sovol SV04 printer

Hello,
the programming of a Cura Idex plugin is planned for 2023. If you have any suggestions for improving the draft of the specification, please feel free to write to me. Email address see specification.
It is still being clarified whether the copies can also be displayed in Duplicate and Mirror mode. But it’s very likely that that won’t work.
Suggestions for improvement will only be accepted until the end of November.

Here the specification (PDF):
https://my.hidrive.com/lnk/nW0NG5dX

Hi there,
you may want to send printer modes in a working order (including nozzle distance & temperature offset), shown here as examples for PrusaSlicer:
; INIT DUPLICATION MODE
M605 S2 X150 R{first_layer_temperature[1] - first_layer_temperature[0]}; SET NOZZLE OFFSET AND DELTA TEMP FOR NOZZLE 1
M605 S2 ; ENTER DUPLICATION MODE
; G28X ; optional execution of M605 mode - in my SV04 firmware the EVENT_GCODE_IDEX_AFTER_MODECHANGE “G28X” switch is enabled

; INIT MIRROR MODE
M605 S2 X155 R{first_layer_temperature[1] - first_layer_temperature[0]}; SET NOZZLE OFFSET AND DELTA TEMP FOR NOZZLE 1
M605 S3 ; ENTER MIRROR MODE
; G28X ; optional execution of M605 mode - in my SV04 firmware the EVENT_GCODE_IDEX_AFTER_MODECHANGE “G28X” switch is enabled

A feature to determine the print order of the sliced objects would be great i.o.t. cope with oozing & set up optimized wipe towers for each extruder.

/R
Bjoern