Cannot print only using right extruder

I can’t seem to print with only the right extruder, ensuring that I choose single 02 in both the slicer and the printer. Extruder 1 always seemed to print. I can copy or duplicate and the right extruder works. I was able to use only extruder 2 (right) in the past. Don’t understand what has changed. I tried looking in the GCODE when I did a single 02 print (looking for T1) It’s not there.

After selection single mode 02 on your SV04 display the printer should direct all g-code to the right extruder.
You may want to check your slicer settings for any custom start g-code that uses M605 commands. This could override your prior settings on the SV04 display.

I am having the same issue and have been trying things for a while.
I have reinstalled the slicer profile and have tried re-slicing many times.
I looked for the start command in the slicer but could not find the specified the line of code.
If someone could help me that would be amazing.

Thank you!

Which slicer are you using? In case of prusa-slicer my config files including custom start g-codes are available here 2023-05-13 PrusaSlicer_config_bundle.ini (165,7 KB).
Alternatively, you could open your gcode file with a text editor and search for “T0” & replace with “T1”. Printing that file in dual mode should happen on the right extruder.

I am using cura.
I will try the t1 command but I couldn’t find any t0 command to replace.
Where should I place the t1 command?

The following start G-code sequence should be sufficient in Cura. In case of manually editing the beginning of generated G-code you’ll need to replace the curly bracket strings with numerical values for temperatures.

;Single 02 start
M140 S{material_bed_temperature}
M104 T1 S{material_print_temperature}
M280 P0 S160
G4 P100
G28
T1
M190 S{material_bed_temperature}
M109 T1 S{material_print_temperature}
G92 E0 ;Reset Extruder