Klipper error

I have been printing for the last month, all of a sudden I haven’t been able to complete a print do to an error that stops the print. Below is the error that happens when it shuts down.

Once this error happened the first time, it has done it on every attempt to do a print. It’s not the gcode because it will happen randomly during printing. If you have any ideas on what the issue could be or if you have a fix, let me know. I’m on firmware 2.3.3 4-27-2024

Thanks

Thank you so much for buying from Sovol, and I apologize for all the inconvenience.
Did you already send an email to info@sovol3d.com? If not, please send the above situation with videos and pictures and your order number, and we will check with the engineers asap.

I did send an email as well. There isn’t much to see in terms of a video. The LED light will turn off sometime during the print and will have this error. At this point there is nothing left to do and I have to restart the printer. This happens randomly during the print… Sometimes it happens on layer 50 and other times it will happen on layer 4. I will try and reset the firmware with the one posted on wiki and give it another shot. I also noticed that the printer never really uses the load cell or nozzel wiper. Are there plans to add that functionality to the printer or is there some documentation somewhere that can show how to use these? Thanks