Ask me to put filament when its already in

I just bought a new sv06 plus and tried my first impression, but i am getting always the same error, when i select the file with the model that i want (the default model of the boat that comes in the usb) the weel in the extruder start spinning against counter-clock wise and it ask me again and again and again to put the filament and press “Continue”, and when i do it nothing happends.

The extruder as far as i know works propertly, because when i put the filament in, by spining the weel you can see the molten pla coming out from bellow.

I cleaned the extruder and tried other filament but i get the same result, could you help me with this problem?

Try turning the Printer Off, unplug the Filament Run-out Sensor at the top of the printer near the filament holder, then turn it back ON…It sounds like a stuffed Run-out sensor–, no need to run your filament through the sensor if its stuffed-

also download

PrusaSlicer from the website and select Sovol SOV6+ during the installation-- i think its already got the little “Tick” on the SOV6+ , just keep the default filament setting that come up-, and thats it, you good to go with that slicer-

Same with OrcaSlicer… it has the SV06+ Profile to pick during install,…The Slicer Sovol sends out is a very old version of Cura, you can download the new version of Cura too if you want, just select the SOV6+ Profile during install

Orca and PrusaSlicer are far better slicers if your new to 3d printing, Orca is extremely good at the moment-.

All the Best-.

Thanks a lot! I will try OrcaSlicer since you say that is the best!