Anyone want to make fun of my Start G-code?

Seriously, does it look OK? I’ve added code to auto-level the bed before jobs, and to manage some of the pre-heating w/help from someone more experienced, and thought it would be nice to have some additional eyes on it.

G90 ; use absolute coordinates
M83 ; extruder relative mode
M117 Homing X/Y ...
G28 ; home all axis
G28 X0 Y0 ;move X/Y to min endstops
G28 X Y ;move extruder back to front left corner
M107 ;start with the fan off
M140 S{first_layer_bed_temperature[0]} ; set final bed temp
M104 S150 ;Warm Up HE to 150c to speed up process set temporary nozzle temp to prevent oozing during homing
G28 ; home all axis
G29 ; Auto bed level
G1 Z50 F240
G1 X2 Y10 F3000
M104 S{first_layer_temperature[0]} ; set final nozzle temp
M190 S{first_layer_bed_temperature[0]} ; wait for bed temp to stabilize
M117 Bed Settling ...
G4 P60000 ;Wait 1 minute to let bed temps settle
M400 ;Wait for delay
M109 S{first_layer_temperature[0]} ; wait for nozzle temp to stabilize
G1 Z0.28 F240
G92 E0
G1 Y140 E10 F1500 ; prime the nozzle
G1 X2.3 F5000
G92 E0
G1 Y10 E10 F1200 ; prime the nozzle
G92 E0

Also, mods, can you add the Discourse “code” formatting option to the others? Looks like below, very handy for posting G-Code and like snippets.

Pretty sure someone is getting their leg pulled. :laughing:

Hi @Danabw It seems that the code formatting option is within the post-editing panel, right next to the image icon. Could you double-check if this function is missing on your end? Thanks.

Thanks for your message…I did find it, under the Settings cog for some reason. Not sure why it’s showing there, other Discord boards I participate on the code option is available on the main row of formatting options.

It’s not here where it always is on other Discord boards I participate in:
2023-02-14 10_31_57-3D Printing

But it is here, hidden under the settings cog:

Not sure why it’s not displayed at the top level. I also don’t have an image icon, only have the “upload” icon. On other boards using Discord the editing options usually look like this:

hi @Danabw Thank you for mentioning this. It seems to relate to the device you are using. When you are surfing on the sovol3d forum on a mobile device, the post editing panel tends to be like this due to the limited display capacity. And you should see a full list of formatting options displayed above the typing zone when you use a desktop.

That’s the weird part…I’m on Win 11 desktop, Chrome current version. Same if I used Firefox. I use this same setup on other forums and the editing bar displays “normally” as I posted above.

So you’re seeing the normal editing display on your browser? I’m the only one seeing the shortened/different version below?